Hobby Tip - How To Safely Remove Paint From Plastic & Metal Models In Just 10 Minuets

Bookmark and Share
As many of you know I am quite new to the whole Warhammer 40k scene, but one thing I learnt very early on was how to remove paint from models safely.

With the prices of models increasing every year, I found myself buying quite a few of my items from eBay, often though these were either painted to a poor standard, or simply not the colour I wanted, this led me to the dilemma on how to remove the unwanted paint and varnish.
I had seen methods involving Car Brake Fluid, but this is rather toxic, smelly and will melt plastic models, other methods I found involved products not available here in the UK, or meant soaking them overnight in some substance or another.
Want to know more?...

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment