Green Skins Are Comming - Painted Warhammer 40k Assault On Black Reach Ork Warboss, Should I Do More?

Bookmark and Share
If you remember, recently we went to Warhammer World in Nottingham, and I remember looking at the Ork models in the exhibition room and thinking they looked really cool, combine this with playing the Space Marine PS3 game demo, my interest in Orks has been given a bit of a boost. 

So the other day my Nephew gave me the Ork Warboss and 5 Nobz from the Assault on Black Reach set he had laying around and not being used (he plays the Tau Empire) and I decided to have a bash at painting Orks.

I have never painted Orks before, so just went at this with the idea of just doing what I thought would look good, so I'm not sure if he turned out how an Ork is supposed to look.

Want to know more?...

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment