Family Trip To Games Workshop Warhammer World Nottingham UK - Pic Heavy

Bookmark and Share
Saturday morning I opened the curtains to see the most glorious English summer morning - yep torrential rain, grey skies and gusting winds!

This scuppered our original plans of having a day out in a local country park and having a picnic, what to do? I didn't fancy spending the day couped up in the house with three kids who at just a week away from our family holiday, are so excited, they are running around the place like the Duracell bunny!

Ah ha! I thought to myself, I have been saving this one for just such an occasion, so I announced to everyone "How about a visit to Warhammer World?", after much jumping for joy and excitement, I calmed down and listened to everyones opinion! luckily for me they were all equally excited as I so we piled into the car and off we went.

Want to know more?...

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment