Painting Guide - Warhammer 40k Space Marine Chaplain by Dave Taylor

Bookmark and Share
Looking through my large pile of "Things Still To Be Painted" I found hidden in the bottom of a box a Space Marine Chaplain which still needed some attention, again as I'm new to all this still I decided to have a look around the good old "Tinter-Net" for some advice and insparation and came accross this painting guide by Dave Taylor.

Who is Dave Taylor? I hear you ask, well Dave Taylor was at the time of writing this guide the Promotions Coordinator for Games Workshop US. Dave apparently is a crazed hobbyist who collects and paints almost everything that we produce. Dave's painting and converting could be found in almost every issue of US White Dwarf

Anyway onto his painting guide, as you will notice though this is for a Crimson Fists Chaplain, but with a little adaption I should be able to make it compatible with my Ultramarines.

Want to know more?...

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment