Tactics - Space Marine Scouts

Bookmark and Share
As I start to play a few more games, I am starting to learn/realise that I needed to understand tactics a little more if I was to stand a chance of actually winning any games, not that its important to win, but just to have fun, anyway I decided I needed some guidance so sought out some tactical information, so yes, back to the good old internet and here I found a really useful tactics guide for Space Marine Scouts.

Introduction to the Scouts and tactics by Ross Watson.

Space Marine Scouts are the unsung heroes of the Adeptus Astartes, often leading the Chapter into battle with minimal armour and weaponry.

FORWARD OBSERVERS
In any military force, the collection of accurate information is critical to the success of the mission. For the Adeptus Astartes, the Scouts of the 10th Company of each Chapter ensure that the Space Marines go into battle with as much information as possible. While not as heavily armed or armoured as their brethren, Space Marine Scouts can still be an important factor in any game.




Want to know more?...

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment