The work begins...

Bookmark and Share
This is where I will chronicle the development of my pen & paper RPG Roguish. I still love pen & paper gaming dearly, and the resurgence of old style gaming has certainly been an inspiration. Roguish is not a D&D clone although there are elements (class, level, hit points) in it.

Drawing from my love of the old Metagaming RPG's and mashing it up some basic elements of D&D, I hope to capture something easy to pick up and play...like the Roguelike video games. Wtf??

Yup, Rogue games are simple in concept: move, discover, kill & loot. It does not require a ton of effort to start playing. That's the soul of my game. The Character sheet is a 3x5 or 4x6 if you are wordy or have large penmanship. Chuck a couple dice write down a few things and bam you are ready to play.

This game and its rules provide the skeleton upon which the gamers will create flesh and blood. It is rules lite, but should provide enough inspiration and flexibility to go as far as your imagination will take you.

See you soon!

...@...

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment