Boxed set

Bookmark and Share
I am going to offer the original release of Roguish as a boxed set. I have not decided how small to make the run but somewhere around 100-200 copies. It will contain 3d6, the rules, and a introductory adventure. I loved the Moldvay boxed set as a kid and hope that someone new to RPG's will have the same experience!

Here is where mine will differ. The rule book will be the size of a pocket sized paperback book. The box is going to be a hard plastic VHS case box that locks shut. It will have a full cover, that slips between the clear plastic sleeve and the box itself.

The adventure is going to be formatted as a pocket mod, which may be the method I sell my adventures to begin with. This means I have 8 pages to build an adventure with keeping them down to short one evening kinds of fun.

So my Micro modules, or micro-ventures, will be inexpensive to produce, and very portable. You will be able to keep them all (with your book) safe and sound inside a hard case. It becomes a very portable and protected game that can go anywhere in your bag or back pack. Open the box and your ready to go!

I think keeping the adventures short and focused will also help get new people into playing, and allow for one night's worth of fun at a very inexpensive price. If you can't get folks together for a campaign or on a regular schedule, the micro-ventures fill the bill. Eventually I might combine a few of them into one adventure book, but the unique portable adventure at a cheap price I hope will expand interest and spur risk takers to the game a try.

...@...

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment