How did I solve the problems of laser PS3?

Bookmark and Share

PS3 Laser problem has often been reported recently. Many players tried to replace their lasers, but still does not solve the problem? Why? What the hell would you do for PS3 lasers to correct the problems?



[b]Ps3[/b]

First of all, we want to examine the problem the PS3. How can you say, lasers have problems with the PS3 on? They can be evaluated with the following symptoms: games to load more slowly than usual, to turn some or all windows are not, the message "Disc Read Error" appears onScreen. And if to keep the games or stopping in the middle of the store, you can also have a problem with the PS3 laser.



Actually the problem is obviously on the PlayStation 3 Laser. Since the PlayStation 3 is easily scraped laser disc, or simply accumulated dirt. As a result, many players choose to replace it with a new, first, whenever laser problem. But most of them have the same problem reported after the exchange. Why?

The general consensus is that it is necessary to replace aPS3 new complete laser assembly. In fact, when I arrive on PlayStation 3 laser problems, I replaced the laser itself and it worked. But within 24 hours, the problem appeared again, or maybe even worse. I replaced with a different laser and others. But it did not work.

According to the proposal from my best friend, I ended up buying a laser unit (KES-400A), which cost almost the same as the laser itself. Now I can enjoy my PS3 again.

I think the players have spent a lotthe installation of a laser experience. Beginners may have trouble with this part of the repair work. We propose here a reliable guide to learn PS3 repair. Remember to choose a repair manual with step by step instructions with photos and video.

By the way, the repair manual that I use Rob Sheffield PS3 Lights Fix Guide. It helped me solve the problem of my PS3 that I've ever met, including the yellow light of death and internet problem. If youinterested, here's a report from it. Read before making a decision.


How did I solve the problems of laser PS3?

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment