Encryption PS3 Game cracked, start up your collection today!

Bookmark and Share

If you're a PS3 owner, then you know the cost of games these days, you say £ 35 - £ 55 for. The graphics and gameplay in some of the games is really impressive and worth the money. The problem I had, that my game was scratched or bent slightly less efficient over time, I also have a chance, my brother broke my game two days after I bought it, and honestly we can not go to buy a replacement for these courses. Well I recently found a solution to this problem - backup copies of your games.



[b]Ps3[/b]

Let me answer some questions that will no doubt continue in your head around a moment before.



(Q) 'legal?
(A) Yes, it is legal; If you have a game, buy new or used, you have a license to proprietary software, this means that an owner has the right to make backup copies for personal use. You want as many copies as you can, as to these conditions: in other wordsDo not try to sell to others. I would always prove to be a receipt with the property for any eventuality.

(Q) I need specialized software?
(A) Yes, PS3 games more complex than PS2 games. PS2 games are better protected and therefore can not be copied on ordinary PCs and DVD burning software. You need special software, you can buy to go beyond the protection of the PS3 game

(Q) DO I CHANGE MY PS3 TO PLAYThe copied games
(A) There are some products on the market that require a slight modification to the PS3, so you can play the copied game, there are also the more recent programs that do not. Most programs allow you to copy the games you play on PC

(Q) There will be loss of sound quality or copied in PLAYING
(A) the copied games are exact copies of the originals will be no negative impact on the sound or graphics. I would also recommend thatplay copies and keep the originals safe.
So now I'm calm your let me explain how easy it is to make backup copies of your favorite games.

How to copy your games in five easy steps:

Step 1 Download the software
Step 2 Place your bets on CD / DVD PC
Step 3 Open the software
Step 4 Copy the game on your hard disk - with instructions to download tutorials
Step 5 Insert a blank CD and copy your game to theDisk.

That's it! Your now have a duplicate of your game and you will pass through time can not be lost or damaged.


Encryption PS3 Game cracked, start up your collection today!

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment