Revised Character Sheets

Bookmark and Share
After getting some feedback from Jim at Carjacked Seraphim regarding my original Roguish RPG play test sheets, I did some modifications.  So far not only do I like it but so do the play testers.  Kudos Jim!

The image left shows the front and back of each character sheet now.  I have widened them to get 4 up per page and each sheet is double sided now.  The character image at the top for ease of identification.  Notice I have not put and ROGUISH RPG marker on these, should I?  From a branding stand point it makes sense, and I could do so at the bottom of each sheet, maybe in the final.  For now, I could blame Jim or the sweet new B/W laser duplex printer on my desk for making me do this?  So, I'll blame both!

Of note, I still get the same "that's it?" response when handing out the character sheets which never fails to make me smile.  It is still easy to pick up and play with player decisions coming at Level 2, after you have a feel for the game and are comfortable.

Over the weekend using the new printer I bootleg printed and assembled copies of Melee and Wizard as well as the OD&D stuff into booklets from Jason Vay's site.   They are all a bit rough around the edges (hence bootlegged) but I certainly do not treat them like crown jewels either.  They are meant to be played and are in a no frills "play me" format now.

I think I will bootleg some Roguish play test volumes soon as play testers have asked for them.  I MAY bootleg a few to send out for comment as well.  I'll simply say my experience with "sure I'll edit and give you feedback" has been lackluster.  They get the stuff, I get silence.  So a decision to do this is certainly not certain by any means.  Burn me once shame on you, burn my twice, shame on me.  I am not big on shame so I may forgo this.

Anyway the work continues as you have seen...

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment