Warhammer 40k Space Orks AOBR Nobz & Warboss With Attack Squig Done

Bookmark and Share
As some of you may be aware I have been painting a few Space Orks just for fun.
Having now completed  the AOBR Warboss I now moved onto the five AOBR Nobz I also had.


Additionally I had bought an old metal Ork Warboss with Attack Squig for a couple of pounds from ebay.


Over the past couple of days I have been working on these, and have finished them to a standard I would be happy to field them on a table, the only thing is I've enjoyed painting these so much that I went and bought the codex and I am now planning on building my collection of Orks up, into a nice sized Ork Warband of the Goff Clan.


So anyway, here are the AOBR Nobz and the Ork Warboss with attack squig that I have done so far.


When painting these models I decided to follow the painting guide "Painting Orks" I had on my Resources Page combined with the "Assault on Black Reach Painting Guide" using these two excellent resources I think I manage to pull off a reasonable looking bunch of Orks.


Want to know more?...

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment