UPDATE New Game: Sword & Shield!

Bookmark and Share
Recently on my main blog Sword & Shield I have made a couple posts regarding my fondness for Melee/Wizard/TFT and their inspiration to me.  While my Roguish RPG is still on the anvil, I thought it might be fun to create a little board game in the spirit of Melee.

I have it completed now and all I ask is that if you want to see it posted, you join my Roguish RPG site as a follower.  You have seen my work on Sword & Shield, and my COLLAPSE RPG, so please join me in the Rogues Gallery and see what is unearthed here next year! As soon as I hit a total of 25 followers I'll post it!

A quick click and no cash out of your pocket, just a commitment to watch this space in the new year!

Thanks for your time and support, I hope you find it worth both!

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment