FreeCol update

Bookmark and Share

FreeCol


A game update of interest (not been many lately) - FreeCol 0.7.2. Not too much else of interest going on. A few months ago I would have spent some time digging up unusual games or extra development information. Or write some interview questions or something. My time however is very limited at the moment.



I have a few Free game commitments and I really want to focus on creating Fortress. It's been a long time coming but I'm now at a stage where I want to contribute to a game as well as making copious amounts of net noise.



As such perhaps it is time to make this a more public blog - have some people contribute to it. Make it more community-based.



I'm thinking about it...



The other thing I need to do is organise things a little for the www.freegamedev.net (forums current here) community. A few simple tasks and things would be able to run without me but I've been too busy to sort that stuff out.



Anybody got some free spare time? I couldn't find any low cost spare time on ebay.



Hrmm... there's a thought... auctioning off your spare time on ebay... :-)

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment